نموونه‌یه‌ك له‌ نامه‌ی داواكاری (Cover letter)

Date

Mr. Surname and Name
Human Resource Manager
Company Name
Str. Area Code
P.O.Box ####
City, country



Dear Sir/Madam,
به‌ڕێز/خانم

I read with great interest your Ad in “Executive Magazine” issue #, dated march 31, 2003. I am applying for the position of Accountants I believe this position offers the challenges that my education and experience have prepared me to handle such tasks on professional basis.
من ئاگادارییه‌كه‌ی ئێوه‌م خوێنده‌وه‌ له‌گه‌ڵ ئه‌وپه‌ڕێ گرنگیدان پێێ ده‌رباره‌ی كاری ""  له‌ (ئه‌و شوێنه‌ی كه‌ ئاگادارییه‌كه‌ت خوێندۆته‌وه‌) ، من ده‌مه‌وێ كاربكه‌م وه‌ك ژمێریار ، چونكه‌ پێم وایه‌ ئه‌م شوێنه‌ ده‌بێته‌ ئه‌و شوێنه‌ی كه‌منی له‌سه‌ر ڕاهێنراوه‌،وه‌ من ده‌توانم ئه‌م كارگه‌لانه‌ ڕاپه‌ڕێنم به‌شێوازێكی زۆر نایاب

I am a graduate of the American University of Beirut and hold a bachelor Degree in business Administration. I have earned my degree in February 2003 and currently seeking a good position with your reputable company that meets my qualifications and expectations.
من ده‌رچووی زانكۆی ئه‌مریكیم له‌ به‌یرووت ، هه‌ڵگڕی بڕوانامه‌ی باكالۆریۆسم له‌ (به‌ڕێوه‌بردنی بازرگانی)، له‌ (February 2003) ، هیوادارم كه‌ شوێنێكی باش و گونجاو بێت له‌گه‌ڵ داواكاری و خواستی كۆمپانیاكه‌ی به‌ڕێزتان .

During my years of education at the American University of Beirut, I have participated in or assisted my professors in several projects. In addition, I was an active member in the Business/Engineering/Education society and participated in social events that were organized by the departments.
له‌ماوه‌ی خوێندنم له‌ زانكۆی ئه‌مریكیم له‌ به‌یرووت ، من ڕاهێنراوم له‌سه‌ر ئه‌مانه‌ی خواره‌وه‌:
...........له‌گه‌ڵ ئه‌وه‌شدا من ئه‌ندامێكی چالاكبوومه‌ له‌ بواری (بازرگانی / ئه‌ندازیاری / خوێندن)


I am a highly motivated person with good analytical and communication skills. Moreover, my strong background in computer will put me in the right direction to run any program in your department. I am fluent in English, French and Arabic and have good writing style.
وه‌ من كه‌سێكی كاریگه‌رم (ده‌توانم كاریگه‌ری له‌سه‌ر ئه‌وانی تر درووست بكه‌م وه‌ شیكه‌ره‌وه‌یه‌كی چاكم بۆ ڕووداوه‌كان وه‌ كه‌سێكی به‌توانام له‌ درووستكردنی په‌یوه‌ندییه‌كاندا. له‌سه‌رو ئه‌مانه‌شه‌وه‌ ، به‌هۆی ئه‌و ئه‌زموون و باكگڕاوه‌نده‌ی كه‌ له‌ كۆمپیوته‌ردا هه‌مه‌ ، وام لێده‌كات كه‌ بتوانم هه‌ر پرۆگرامێك كارپێبكه‌م كه‌ پێویسته‌ بۆ به‌شه‌كه‌ی تۆ، من كه‌سێكی شاره‌زام له‌ زمانی ئینگلیزی و فه‌ڕه‌نسی و عه‌ره‌بی ، وه‌ ده‌ستنووسێكی (خه‌تێكی) ڕه‌وان و جوانم هه‌یه‌

Finally, I am available at anytime in order to discuss further your job requirements and my qualifications. In this connection, please find attached my resume for your perusal. Here below is also my email, contact address and number in case you are interested in my profile.
له‌ كۆتاییدا ، من ئه‌ماده‌م له‌ هه‌ركاتێكدا بۆ گفتوگۆكردنی ده‌رباره‌ی (داواكردنی كار- هه‌لی كار)ه‌كه‌ی كۆمپانیاكه‌تان وه‌ هه‌ڵسه‌نگاندنی من

Thank you for your precious time and consideration and looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Signature

Surname and Name
Home Address
Email Address
Phone:+961-3-11111111
Fax:+961-1-1111111



ليست هناك تعليقات